Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Failure in Technology delays blog ....


So, everyone says, "make sure you bring your transformer and adapters", which I did. But for the life of me couldn't figure out how to make the laptop plug work as it has 3 pins and the transformer that changes the current only has two. I have all the right plug adaptors but how do I change the current. Well battery goes dead, and I wait, searching all kinds of stores. Then I stop at a computer store...... well unknown to me, the power adapter that comes with every laptop already converts the current! AH HAH! So I just had to buy a different half to my power cord and ta da, computer that is charging nicely!

So I have a swack of stuff to catch up on but first, just wanted to fill in the Technology part!

No comments:

Post a Comment