Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scotland arrived and the technology was there for me!

So I have landed in Glasgow, wow! I still can't believe I am here but just listen to the talking and you know your not in Calgary any more. I arrived at my hotel and asked about using a phone card with the hotel phone, sorry but you will have to use a pay phone on the walking zone. But I have wi-fi with my room so have no fear, with in the first 1/2 hour I am chatting with Guy and Silena via Skype! How cool is that. They are just starting their saturday and I am ready to go find som dinner and call it a night. We had a great conversation, using the webcam Silena could give me feedback on the wallpaper in my room and see me. I even talked to my Mom. With in seconds even chatted with my sister. Now that is global connecting!



Marty is out of the suitcase and ready to go on an adventure tomorrow so we will podcast after. For now I will put up a few pics fo ryou to see!

Love this place already!

Melina

No comments:

Post a Comment